domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

Knowing about Rafael Nadal’s Diet


Nadal’s diet is called Paleo diet. It’s not difficult to follow because it is basically just eating real food that grows naturally. This diet is based on the foods consumed by our ancient ancestors of the Paleolithic Era, some two thousand five hundred years ago. Rafael’s diet consists of eating lean meats, fowl (that’s bird meat like chicken or turkey), seafood, vegetables, fruits, and nuts. The diet is well balanced and nutritional. Other items in the diet should be grains, eggs, fruit, vegetables, insects, nuts, seeds, mushrooms, herbs and spices.


ACTIVITY: Compare Nadal's diet with yours. Are they similar/ different? 
Now, write about your diet.






4 comentarios:

  1. At morning, generally, I eat milkshake with cookies like oreos.
    For lunch and dinner I consume beef,chicken,salad,pizza,pie or some other common things.
    In evenings always I eat some dairy products like milk or yogurt.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Generally, I eat meat, chicken, cereal, fruit vegetables, and pasta.
      At breakfast I consume milk and cereals, but for lunch I usually eat meat, vegetables or chicken.
      For dinner I consume pasta, soup and fruit, but when I eat with my friends we consume pizza, hamburger, hot dog, etc.

      Eliminar
  2. Generally, I eat meat, pasta, bread and fruits. I usually eat sweets and ice-cream , and for breakfast I always drink coffee with milk. When I go out with friends at weekends we buy some cookies and juice. For especial days we eat barbecure and a cake for dessert.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In the morning I usually eat milk products, cereal, grains, bread with mermelade, cookies. And in the school they sometimes give us bread and pastries.
    In the afternoon I usually eat meat, pasta, vegetables and fruits, bread.
    I usually eat vegetables, pasta, barbecue for the dinner.

    ResponderEliminar